Skip to main content

The hairdos of Ver nica Díaz for Nancy Flores

The hairdos of Ver nica Díaz for Nancy Flores

His hands are mystical and solid in the meantime. Her forte is interlaces. He says that he can do any twisting that the customers of Nancy Flores ask him. Her models are extraordinary, she develops them herself and her interlaces last immovably and naturally made following a few days. These are the insider facts of Verónica Daniela Díaz (29), the braider.

"Is it accurate to say that you are hitched?" You have youngsters?

- I am hitched and have a child, Lautaro Pagani, 7 years of age.

- what number years have you been working in the beautician?

- 10 years prior.

"How could you begin?"

- I began with companions, brushing them and trimming their hair. When I completed secondary school I would not like to keep considering a vocation, so I started to commit myself to what I loved, the beautician. I colored courses, trims, hairdos, the whole course. Be that as it may, what I like the most is the haircut. I additionally do cosmetics that is likewise what I like, so I do the two things together, hairdo and cosmetics. When it is for parties that are for the most part asked for by customers, I do both.

"What do the young ladies approach you for?"

- Braids. Interlaces is what is being utilized at this point. Meshes with stylers, with straight hair, gathered with twists, for the most part what is utilized all the more now is the plait.

"Where did you figure out how to make interlaces?"

- A touch of creating them, generally they present to me a photo of the plait they need and I take a gander at it and it is not that the duplicate, since I get the thought and afterward I make it to my enjoying. Be that as it may, I do half what you need, I duplicate a little yet the rest I create. I generally imagine it right now.

- Where you rehearse?

- About my colleagues for the most part. I feel them, I begin to brush them and I make the interlace.

"To what extent does it take you to do an interlace with a haircut?"

- Very little, on the grounds that as I like and I get simple I do quick. Possibly some hard to blend hairs, out there I require the assistance of another, however in the event that I don't make it simple.

"What sort of twists do you do, for instance?"

- Braid sewed, interlace spike, twist sewed upset, the normal, the five-strand ...

"To what extent have you been working at the Nancy Flores beautician?"

- Five years, I've been with her for a long time. Presently I am throughout the day, morning and night. We are as of now one between the two, since I am throughout the day with her. I used to work a large portion of a day and now throughout the day since that is the thing that I like.

- And the models?

- The sisters of partners or when the customers come and ask or go to the best young ladies of 7 or 8 years and need to cut the tips, never let them abandon brushing. At that point, I make some twist that I concoct at the time and straightforwardly go brushed.

- That will be that your claim to fame is the stranded solely ...

- Yeah, that is the thing that I like the most. At the point when the customers come and bring the young ladies, you comprehend what I like the most.

"Are the plaits utilized much at this point?"

- Yes, they are for the most part utilized as a part of pick-ups, or for 15, the interlaces for one side, with stylers, raised the front part, picked forward with meshes, at whatever point the plaits or twist are found in the headband.

- Is the normal plait or join utilized more?

- The normal interlace or the sewn. At the point when the interlace is sewn, the mesh is sewn up, at that point every hair is lifted, it partitions well, will be well prolijito, very much isolated ...

- What is the mesh that costs you the most and to what extent does it take you?

- I never took the time, however it beyond any doubt is your Anita that takes me longer, with more commitment, to endeavor to be perfect and not a hair out. It requires me a long investment since it is the altered sewed interlace, which is woven in reverse, so you need to make it more slick in light of the fact that generally the hair remains up. In any case, the one takes me longer.

Ana Solá


Copyright © 2011 Editorial Fundamento SA - All rights saved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

M88 - M88 - Link to the most recent M88 Asia

M88 M88 - M88.com - Link to the most recent M88 Asia With the cutting edge BET innovation of the M88 you won't need to battle as earlier: wagers through bidders, middle people or the repudiate advertise. Just in light of the fact that the technique for wagering football is totally obsolete, the player is presented to many dangers, for example, moderate cash, cash lost, no validity, shaky, uncontrolled measure of the wager. Other M88 organizations have a low loan cost and the chances of not having the capacity to hop to M88 are dependably the speediest and the best . Indeed, even places with no believability can prompt previous inability status as a few individuals consider football wagering discussions. In the times of the betting house develop like mushrooms, the "trick address" trick source is not clear, so M88 continually convey true serenity to the players . M88 With the witticism of delight and diversion is the home of M88.com the base wager of 1 u

Kitchen things

sort by CUISINART Cuisinart 6 Pieces Set of C556PBK Knives Today USD 49 CUISINART Cuisinart 6 Pieces Set of C556PCSW Knives Today USD 49 CUISINART Easy Sweets Recipes Cuisinart 6 Pieces Set of C556PR Knives Today USD 49 CUISINART Cuisinart 14 Pieces Set of C55W-14PCB Knives Today USD 159 CUISINART Cuisinart 6 Pieces Container Set CFS-QR-S12 Today USD 79 Just accessible in branch. BEURER Beurer KS25 Kitchen Scale Today USD 33 Just accessible in branch. BEURER Beurer KS19 Kitchen Scale Yellow Today USD 28 Just accessible in branch. BEURER Kitchen Scale with Bols Beurer KS54 Today USD 52 Just accessible in branch. BEURER Beurer KS19 Green Kitchen Scale Today USD 28 Just accessible in branch. BEURER Beurer KS19 Kitchen Scale Black Today USD 28 Just accessible in branch. OSTER Oster 7 Pc Set OS-2004

Violent process starts for high schooler captured by a man

•             Violent process starts for high schooler captured by a man August 29, 2017 - 1:20 am The Justice requested the start of an infraction procedure to a juvenile of 17 years subsequent to being confirmed its obligation in two burglaries. He had been caught by a 71-year-old man - who shocked him inside > Read more • Stallion was discovered dead and would have a discharge twisted to the head August 29, 2017 - 1:20 am The proprietor of a steed recorded a protest at Fifth Station in the wake of finding a steed of his property dead and with a discharge wound. The reality occurred in the region of Projected > Read more Furniture moving helpers • Captured for affirmed tyke manhandle August 28, 2017 - 8:37 pm A man associated with having a criminal record was captured a couple of minutes back by the police following an objection by a lady who said that the man was assaulting a young lady in the zone of > Read more • Sinc